CBD oil is one of the hottest trends in health right now. Whether you’re looking to treat anxiety and pain or help your skin stay hydrated, there’s a CBD product. In fact, the sales of CBD products in the US were around $4.17 billion in 2022.
But with so many different products out there and new ones popping up daily, it can be hard to know where to start. Luckily for you, here are some creative ideas on how to incorporate CBD into your daily routine:
1. Soak in an Epsom Salt Bath
Soaking in an Epsom salt bath is one of the easiest ways to take CBD. All you need is warm water and a cup of Epsom salts, which can be purchased at most drug stores or grocery stores. Adding a few drops of your favorite essential oil will help boost the relaxing effects of this treatment even further.
Prepare your bath by filling it with warm water up to your chest level, then slowly add 1 cup of Epsom salts until they dissolve completely. Allow relaxation before getting out; once finished with your soak, pat dry and apply moisturizer as needed.
2. Drink Cannabis Cocktails
Drinking is a popular way to consume CBD. There are many different types of cocktails that you can make with cannabis-infused ingredients, but it’s essential to know how much CBD you’re putting into your body.
The cannabis in your drink will vary depending on your chosen type and how much water or other mixers are added during preparation. For example, a martini with 1 ounce (30 ml) gin has about 14 mg per serving. But if you have just one tablespoon (15 ml), there’s about 6 mg per serving.
Keep this in mind when making any kind of drink using marijuana because if too much alcohol gets mixed into it, the effects could be very strong on both mind and body. As the Enjoy MXXN website writes, it is best to start light and gradually increase the amount of cannabis.
The cannabis cocktail market is rising and is expected to grow to $500 million by 2026. This shows that you can easily find many ready-made cocktail products. For instance, Enjoy MXXN discussed above, has launched a product called MXXN, a cannabis-infused non-alcoholic drink. Likewise, there are many other products available in the market that you can choose from.
3. Create a CBD Facial Mask
A facial mask can help rejuvenate your skin and make it more glowing. Here’s how to use a CBD facial mask:
- Mix CBD oil with a moisturizer. You can use any moisturizer you like, but we recommend something rich in hyaluronic acids, like this one from Kiehl’s. The hyaluronic acid will help lock in moisture and prevent your skin from drying out after you rinse the mask. Women in the age group of 25-35 years are the primary users of such products.
- Add honey or aloe vera to the mix. These natural humectants will help draw water to your face and add more antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to keep things calm and happy in your mug.
- Apply it all over your face and leave it on for 10 minutes before rinsing off with warm water and using a clean towel or cloth to remove any excess oil left behind by either ingredient mentioned above this sentence here at least once per week for best results.
4. Sip on Tinctures or CBD Teas
CBD oil is one of the most popular ways to take CBD and for good reason. It’s easy to use, can be taken daily, and works well with food or on an empty stomach. In other words, it has no unpleasant side effects, making it an attractive option for those who want CBD in their daily routines.
In addition to drinking tinctures or tea made with CBD-rich hemp buds, you can add tinctures to your smoothies or even sprinkle them onto foods like popcorn while they’re still warm from popping.
5. Use CBD in Exercise and Sports
CBD can help with exercise and sports in several ways. It’s a natural anti-inflammatory, which can help with muscle soreness from a hard workout. CBD also has pain-killing solid properties that may reduce the pain and inflammation of an injury. Sleep is essential for recovery, so CBD might help your body relax enough to sleep more soundly at night if you’re having trouble falling asleep after working out.
And finally, if you tend toward anxiety or nerves during competitive situations, taking CBD before an event may reduce those feelings of nervousness by calming down your brain activity and reducing stress hormones like cortisol.
Using CBD before exercise and sports can also help you focus. According to a study published on the NCBI website, 66% of the 131 respondents in the age group of 18-55 years said that cannabis usage before exercise helps increase focus and concentration.
6. Rub On Topical Creams and Salves
CBD topicals are the perfect way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine. Whether you’re looking for pain relief or simply want an all-natural alternative to traditional creams and salves, these products can provide a long-lasting effect that works with your body’s natural endocannabinoid system (ECS).
CBD is known for its healing properties when applied topically. It has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and pain by blocking the transmission of pain signals from nerves to brain cells.
Applying CBD topically rather than ingesting it through edible products like edibles or tinctures takes longer for their effects on the body than the topical application. You’ll notice how quickly this treatment kicks in.
7. Use CBD in Arts and Crafts
There are many ways you can use CBD in arts and crafts, including the following:
- CBD can be used to make your beauty products. It’s not just a buzzword; there is the real science behind the power of CBD to help with skincare and other aspects of wellness.
- CBD can be used to make your food. This is especially great for those who have trouble digesting certain foods or are allergic or sensitive to certain ingredients found in store-bought products.
- CBD can also be incorporated into cleaning products, so you don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals getting onto your counters or floors when you clean them. You’ll just have that mellow feeling from using something natural instead.
We hope this article has given you some ideas on incorporating CBD into your daily life. If you’re still feeling unsure about how to use it, don’t worry. There are many different ways of ingesting CBD, and we constantly discover new ways.
It can be overwhelming initially, but don’t let that stop you from trying something new. Remember that there is no wrong way regarding self-care or wellness as long as what works for one person doesn’t hurt another.